Getting Your Choice Right –Sydney Serviced Apartments Rentalby Danis John Business Content Writer
1. People seeking short term vacation rentals
2. College students who are disinclined to stay in dormitories
3. Individuals seeking temporary accommodation while awaiting completion of their homes
4. Businesspeople looking for a tranquil place to reside and strategize while on important missions.
One of the biggest drains on company coffers is represented by business travel of which a huge chunk of it goes to accommodation expenses. Once upon a time, companies had no option but to make do with the per-day, per service charges that characterize hotels since they were the only provider of the ultimate form of relaxing and comfortable accommodation. It is always a necessity for business travellers to find comfortable accommodation that can mitigate the effects of all day, back to back meetings and conferences.
The advent of serviced apartments signalled the end of the drain and corporations can now access all the comfort and relaxation of a home set up without the exorbitant costs. Parking, Wi-Fi, laundry service, a cleaner, cable etc. all come under a single affordable rate as in the case of rental apartments Sydney.
It is important to understand the package provided by serviced apartments before coming to a decision. Your particular needs when it comes to living arrangements are unique and it is your responsibility to make sure that they are catered for. That is how you get your money’s worth.
- When travelling with your children or infants, you need to make sure they are safe. It is vital under such circumstances to check and see if the apartments have child proof mechanisms such as
- Balcony rails with a height that children can’t go over
- Windows not capable of being opened
- Fenced pool
- You can also make a request for the removal of all breakable items around the apartment
- You need to ascertain if they allow any pets and what kind of pets they do. You may also need to ask if the possession of a pet attracts any extra charge. The existence of a nearby park is a welcome set-up as you can walk your pet if it’s a dog. If you intend to do this at night then ask if the park is well lit.
- Make an inquiry about the parking and utilities charges. This is important although most apartments will include them in the booking charge.
- Insurance is another important aspect that you must inquire about. You need to make certain that any accident that occurs in the apartment is covered and also know how this is paid for.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.