Different Kinds of Screens Available In the Marketsby Jerry Smith Marketing Manager
As far as bug screen Melbourne is concerned, you’ll find 6 different categories that can be used in roller blinds and other related products. In this post, we take a look at different kinds of screens and the names are –
- Solar Screens
- Privacy Screens
- Blackout Screens
- Oven Wood / Yute
- Paper Screen
- Insect Mesh
Let us know some more details of all these options discussed above.
- This version happens to be the most popular in industrial setups and is made after keeping energy-efficiency and durability in mind.
- This version is available in a wide variety of colours and is highly useful in cutting glare, reflecting the sun and in keeping UV rays away from the dwellers.
- Amidst this, it has to be kept in mind that they don’t obstruct and in fact, they facilitate the entry of light inside the area. Some more very common features are –
- Most solar screens offer privacy during the day.
- Act as a bug screen Melbourne even for NoSeeUms.
- Inherently fire retardant and due to the vinyl coating, it will seldom help a fire spread.
There are three main categories of Solar Screens:
- Vinyl Coated Polyester that acts as a reflective property and protects the colouring.
- Vinyl Coated Fibreglass
- Polyester or Fibreglass coated with Vinyl, with the aluminium backing that provides additional reflective properties.
- The top thing to know about this version of sliding screens Melbourne is that it is usually made up of Polyester, Fibreglass, Linens, Cotton or other materials.
- Because of these materials, you’ll find this version offering similar quality solar protection as the one discussed above.
- The biggest drawback is that it lacks the added durability of the vinyl coating and a notable fact about this version is that it is usually considered as a more decorative and softer looking.
- However, the washing and maintenance related pangs are simply too much and your efforts of removing a stubborn stain can result in discoloration of the area.
- Moreover, they have the designs and patterns that you would not find on solar screening.
The blackout version
- This version is made up of vinyl and the top feature is that it’ll give you 99 percent blackout upon being closed as it is a near impenetrable fabric.
- The top feature is that maintenance is very easy to perform and moreover, it has unmatched durability.
- You can get them custom made and give a decorative look as per your needs.
- The drawback is the design would certainly make it pleasing to eyes, but in lieu, you’ll have to compromise on the aspect of durability and cost.
- This version of bug screen Melbourne is loose weave fibreglass, wire mesh or polyester coated vinyl.
- These materials are known for providing minimal sun control and privacy, but there is no compromise in terms of protection from the annoying insects.
- One more very remarkable feature is that Insect Mesh is usually much more economical than any other screen type.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.