Can I block sender in Yahoo mail?? Get it done!!by phone support Number phone support
Yahoo Mail is one of the most widely used webmail portals which allow users to send or receive messages, attachments and much more. It provides one of the fastest mail services to its users. It uses advanced security feature to keep their users account safe from cyberpunks. It offers many brilliant features to its users.
Like the most webmail portal, Yahoo also gives an email blocking feature to avoid unwanted email from specific senders you wish. You don’t need to worry about the unwanted or repeated emails from the random person. You can block up to 500 contact email addresses in Yahoo. When an email from blocked addresses is sent to your inbox, then Yahoo instantly removes it and it will not appear in any folder in your Yahoo inbox. Here we are providing you the information how you can easily block a sender in Yahoo Mail or Y! Mail basic version from sending unwanted emails. Also, Yahoo Toll-Free Number is also available for your instant support.
Follow these steps to Block a Sender in Yahoo Mail
· First, you need to scroll the mouse cursor over the settings gear icon in Y! Mail.
· Press on it.
· Choose Settings from the menu that has displayed on the screen.
· You need to go to the category of the Blocked Addresses.
· Enter the email address which you want to block in the Add an address field.
· Press Ban.
· Now press the Save button to save the changes you’ve made.
Block a Sender in Yahoo Mail Basic
· To add an email address to the list of blocked senders in Yahoo! Mail Basic:
· You need to select the Options from the drop-down menu located next to your account’s name.
· You need to press the Go button to proceed.
· In Advanced Options, you need to open the blocked Address category.
· Type the email address which you want to block in the Add an address option.
· Enter the email address you want to be blocked under Add an address:
· Press +.
These are the above-mentioned steps which will definitely help you to block sender email address to avoid unwanted email from that specific sender and note that you can only take advantage of this feature from web browser only. You can’t sender email address from your mobile application. To know more, you need to contact autonomous service providers by dialing Yahoo Phone Number, if any, available on the web.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.