888-606-4841- Microsoft Outlook Tools Makes Outlook Inbox Uncluttered Targeting Gmail Usersby David Ray Technical Support Phone Number
1. Microsoft Makes Outlook Inbox Uncluttered
Most of the professionals are bombarded with numbers of email messages every day, cluttering their inbox with a mix of several email messages comprising of useful and invaluable messages.
In fact a study reveals the truth that an average professional gets about 80 emails every day and only 65 out of them appear to be relevant to his or her job. In such conditions, a messed up email becomes a real pain for the professionals. Microsoft Outlook email client application appears to be much convenient and easy when it comes to managing the emails with less effort. Because of its business-specific features, the email app is largely being preferred by business professionals.
Due to cluttered inbox, a number of users have reported some technical issues while managing their email messages. Most of the users find their important emails buried in the hundreds of messages, leading to unwelcomed issues. For an instant solution, Microsoft Outlook technical help makes a difference.
Clutter, an Office 365 feature, manages Outlook messages and prioritizes them in accordance with their importance. It takes the less important messages to clutter folder where the people can check the message later. But it can function properly only when it is configured accordingly. For a better and more accurate configuration, you should visit Microsoft Outlook page for technical support and access the quickest solution in case of any technical problem. Read more at http://microsoftoutlooksupportnumber.weebly.com/blog/888-606-4841-microsoft-makes-outlook-inbox-uncluttered
2. Microsoft Outlook Most Popular Tool over Others
Microsoft Outlook is the most popular e-mail program over other tools which are used in the corporate world. It enables Outlook users to send and receive e-mails on their computer systems. You can easily explore interesting features by installing Outlook on your system. Microsoft Outlook consists of features, such as monthly, daily and weekly calendars, address books to store personal contacts, task memo features, and much more. Entrepreneurs and students can use Outlook to keep track of important events and dates. For getting a professional Microsoft Outlook expert help, you can get connected with a certified Intelli Atlas tech expert. If you need Outlook support phone number dial here to get phone support from certified Outlook technicians.
In addition, before using the best email client, you should certainly know the advantages of Microsoft Outlook:
· Good filter: As you know Outlook has very strong filters for keeping spam away from your inbox. It also helps you in time management without wasting your time on junk emails throughout the day and scramble updates your mail box timely. It also keeps the company data safe because employees as there are no download links which are potentially dangerous emails.
· Offline access to email: Outlook a big topic in all discussions as it is being able to work on email without having any issue whether they are connected to the internet or not. They can read and respond to their email just like they do when they are at their desk connected to the Internet. As the Internet connection is again re-established, the email will be robotically sent.
3. Microsoft Targets Gmail Users with New Outlook.com Email
Email isn’t just a way of communication; rather it is now-a-days one of the most required necessities that make our day-to-day task easier and more convenient. Microsoft Outlook.com has emerged as a best-suited communication tool for business people who find the application featured with advanced business-oriented features.
But there are some challenges for the email applications, when it comes to taking Outlook.com to the masses. When it was first introduced, the application was not as much efficient as it was supposed to be. When compared to Google’s Gmail, Microsoft Outlook.com was not up to the users’ expectations. Consequently, most of the users using Gmail were reluctant to switch over to the Outlook.com in the early stage. Read more at http://outlookhelp.support/microsoft-outlook-com-email-unlikely-to-catch-google-gmail/
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.