Killer Tips for Effective Article Submissionby Kamal Patel Submitting articles to article directories is very important for anyone who wants to have a good online business and wants to promote his services and products. Article submission is either cheap or is free. One well written and researched article is enough for driving huge traffic to your website. There are many people who submit articles on article directories. Most of them have websites, but there are also people promoting their offline services using article submission.
Article submission seams very easy but there are few critical points which you should keep in mind while submitting an article. Therefore to submit effectively your article should follow following points:
* First read the terms of service of the article directory before submitting your article. You should make sure that you are following all the rules because, if you break one your article will be removed. It hardly takes 5 minutes to read the rules and then you can submit the article in a form that will drive maximum traffic and will never be removed. Their can be rules like you cannot have links of your affiliates in your articles. Further, there are many people who also paste their adsense code in the articles. These links are not allowed in most directories.
* You should create products line. Most directories will allow you to describe the products and services you sell. Further, you can write comments like ?to read similar articles visit my website? and then you can point your website. When your article is well written you can have many people visiting your website through it. Further, you should visit a good articles directory and find the most popular articles and start writing your articles in a similar way. This way your articles will also be famous one day.
* You should submit in appropriate categories. You should search for correct categories describing your articles. If you place an article in a wrong category it would be deleted by the moderators of the directory. Even if your article is not deleted there is no use of having it in wrong categories.
* You should do manual articles submission. However there are many applications available for submitting the articles to a directory but not all directories follow a single pattern of rules. Some articles directories allow you to have HTML after the article and a few will allow in body as well. Further, some directories allow only few tags. So you should try to do manual submission.
* Check the details of articles directory. You should not just submit an article to a directory just because it allows submitting articles for free. You should check the traffic and pagerank of the directory as well. Only if the directory has good pagerank and has good unique traffic you should submit your articles to it.
* Hire a person. If you do not have time to follow the above tips then you should hire a professional to submit your articles. When you don?t have money and time then you must submit selected articles to few selected directories and still you should follow these tips for effective submission.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.