Why Create An Online Ebook Storeby Mark Johnson Hey There... Guess what?
The internet gives us many avenues that we can take in order to generate income streams on the web. One of those avenues comes in the form of online stores.
There are many advantages of running an online store as opposed to running a brick and mortar type of establishment. Weâ€™ll take a look at some of those in a moment.
I just decided on an online store just recently. I figured that instead of just creating one site for each digital product that I was selling, it might be cool to have at least one place for all my web promotions.
I decided to promote and sell eBooks on the web. Why not? There are a countless number of them on the web. This is a great opportunity to have an all inclusive product line to sell to end buyers.
I donâ€™t think I could see myself running a brick and mortar site for several reasons, but these are some of the reasons I think an online store is more advantageous for me ( and maybe for you too).
Advantages of running an online store are:
1. No eBook inventory to worry about.
2. No employee base to maintain.
3. No warehouse rent or utility bills to pay each month.
4. There is limited personal buyer/seller contact during sales (except for the occasional emails or phone calls).
5. You can sell as many or as few products as you like.
6. You determine which products to sell and for how long.
7. You set your own personal operating hours.
8. Your online store runs all day and night 24/7.
9. You market the store under your own brand name.
10. You have the opportunity to create more income streams than before.
My online store affords me all these things even though marketing the store has just begun. I even incorporated an article into the home page to help with the search rankings.
It only took a little while to create. The hardest part was coming up with a name for it. I needed a name that was relevant to my digital products but businesslike. So, I decided to call it Rosemark Ventures.
I'm Mark. You can pretty much guess who Rose is. :-)
Anyway, those of us who are involved in affiliate marketing or even have their own products to sell may want to consider this option (if you havenâ€™t done so already). Honestly, this is not a new idea but maybe one that some of us may have been procrastinating about.
Personally, I think I should have done this a long time ago. it's fun and it keeps you off the street. ;-)
Have a Great Day!
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.