wordpress securityby Rae Arnold Segobia
"Could It Really Be Possible That Your Wordpress Blog Will Be Hacked Thus Turning Your Life Into A Living Hell? Recommended Features
- Say good-bye to comment spam bots... Are you sick of seeing loads of bogus comments waiting for your approval? I have a solution that stops the comment software dead in its tracks from finding and acc
- Learn how to lock down your computer as well so you sleep like a baby knowing every point of entry has been properly barricaded against intruders. I show you an easy system I use personally that even
- Learn the common security mistake made when uploading to your blog and how to cork that hole effortlessly thus stopping would be thieves from stealing your family jewels.
- Discover how you can give anyone your Wordpress Admin user name and password and they'll still not be able to login to your blog.
- Discover my secret technique for stopping hackers from adding hidden links to your blog so you stay in good relations with Google. Yes, you are judged by who you link to.
Review on wordpress securityAs of Feb 1, 2011 WordPress was downloaded more than 31,288,092 times. Hackers know that number, too and because of the sheer volume of WordPress users, they know its in their best interest to learn how to violate the security of your blog and manipulate it to their advantage.
No one is immune to WordPress security concerns. Former Vice President Al Gore (along with thousands of other individuals) have had their WordPress blogs compromised and even at this very moment someone is discovering that his or her blog has been hacked into and panic is setting in on how to save it.
Imagine how you would feel if you woke up one morning to discover all of your hard work gone because an unethical hacker had thought it was fun or profitable in some way to break into your WordPress blog and alter or delete your content while you were sleeping!
Not only is it frustrating, but it can make you feel violated knowing someone has learned your password and username and exploited a site with your name on it in some way. Some hackers desecrate your blog in unfathomable ways, and your loyal readers will land on your blog wondering why your content is so unsavory.
Related to wordpress security
Blog Briefing: Wordpress Security
wordpress security, wordpress defender, blog briefing, wordpress hack attack
www.BlogBriefing.com - recommends Wordpress Defender to stop Wordpress hack attacks in their tracks. You're NOt being paranoid because some toe-rags ARE tryng to hack your site so take precautions!
Created on Feb 19th 2011 10:17. Viewed 857 times.