Wood Chipper-Drum Typeby Cara L. Marketing
A wood chipper is a machine used for crushing wood, generally tree logs or branches, into smaller woodchips. Recommended Features
- 1. Wood logs with max diameter from 25-35 cm can be processed smoothly.
- 2. Processed chips length can be freely adjusted.
- 3. Equipped with 2 blades, the chipper can guarantee an efficient working procedure.
- 4. Wear-resistant material for mat, high quality steel for dead knife and blades.
- 5. Drum wood chippers can process both wood material and agro stalks.
Review on Wood Chipper-Drum TypeDrum Wood Chipper Applications
1. Necessary device in complete wood pellet plant.
2. Fixed chipper shredder and mobile chipper shredder are all available for home and industrial use.
3. Best equipment to clean up twigs and leaves in garden and to prepare for compost and pellet production.
Drum Type Wood Chipper Working Principle
Drum wood chippers are named for the large, motor-powered drum located at the center of the machine. The drum draws material in, like a feeder, and chips material while moving toward the output chute. You can determine the thickness of wood chips by adjusting blades inside.
Related to Wood Chipper-Drum Type
Created on Mar 18th 2014 20:53. Viewed 714 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.