Whirlston 4WR-140 Reaper-Binderby Emily C. sales manager
Whirlston 4WR-140 Reaper-binder is used for cutting small grain crops and tying the stems into a certain size of bundles or sheaves automatically. Recommended Features
- Wide application
- Compact structure and small volume
- Lower stubble height
- Adjustable steering system
- Knot automatically
Review on Whirlston 4WR-140 Reaper-Binder4WR-140 Reaper-binder Introduction
Reaper-binder, a farm implement that improved upon the reaper, is used for cutting small grain crops and tieing the stems into a certain size of bundles or sheaves automatically. These sheaves need several days drying before being threshed. After the ventilated drying, the crops can gain weight to increase production. Our reaper-binder is researched and developed through the cooperation with China Agriculture University. It has great adaptation, suitable for plains, hills, slopes and mountain areas or the areas where is not available for general harvester.
Favorable Advantages of Reaper Binder
1. Wide application: It can be used for harvest rice, wheat, soybean, alfalfa, reed and other hay straws with low stem.
2. Cutting and bundling simultaneously, saving working time and labor.
3. Compact structure and small volume makes it flexible and easy to control.
4. Lower stubble height is conductive to the future management of fields.
5. Knot automatically, strapping height and bundling size can be adjusted according to the height of crops.
6. Adjustable steering system makes the operation easy and convenient.
7. It can work normally regardless of the weather.
If you like to know our machine, welcome to send inquiry to email@example.com or visit our website: www.harvestermachine.com
Related to Whirlston 4WR-140 Reaper-Binder
Created on Mar 2nd 2014 21:24. Viewed 670 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.