Data Center Hostingby Sandy John Data Center Consultant
A data center is the most important and vulnerable component of a computer system. Get Data Center Services including backup power supplies, air conditioning, and security applications in India. Recommended Features
- Tier III Data Center
- Fully backup power supplies, air conditioning, and security applications
- Server Disaster Recovery Services
- Virtual Private Servers
- Affordable Prices
Review on Data Center HostingIt has been reported by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics that the majority of SMEs never recover from catastrophic data loss.
In a recent research International Data Center reported that 58 percent of the companies are doing just a local back-up.
Local backups are good and beneficial considering the first step of protection they provide. These are very effective against initial errors such as manual intervention with data, software or hardware failures but these fail when it comes to protection against theft, disaster or multiple software/hardware failure due to voltage.
Seeing the day-to-day growing dependence, it may not be exaggerating that businesses thrive on data and Internet. Yet, it is surprising to see that how businesses are taking risks without thinking much to invest in a data protection plan. Enterprises need to understand that unlike physical assets such as buildings and equipments which can be resurrected quickly through insurance, data loss is practically incurable. It is the most determining factor for the existence of a business. Hence, the need of the hour is to think about enterprise data security plan.
Data security plan, in order to be completely fortified, should meet the three Cs of safe and reliable data center:
1) Comprehensive: The data plan for enterprises should be universal and unique to fight the threats and challenges ahead. One data plan should be able to work against all the odds such as manual errors, application failures, natural and man-made disasters such as fire, theft, floods etc.
2) Convenience: It should be plug-n-play for your business and IT department. The maintenance of the servers and security of data should be the worry of Data Center Services providers and not yours. Without changing much into your existing IT architecture, they should be able to provide you the necessary or expanded bandwidth whenever necessary without nudging you for constant care.
3) Costs: This is the most crucial part. The data center services should fit into your budget. Your vendor should not be increasing the amount of the package or bandwidth costs on monthly basis. The SLA and contract should be with a focus on your business and computing needs.
So, to overcome the challenge of data protection, data center backups are the best method to retain your data and ensure its well being. The data center services providers are offering increasing bandwidth and ubiquity at any location. The data center is remotely monitored. Human involvement is limited to IT engineers and expert maintenance team. The geographical location of data centers also minimizes the risk of earthquake, floods and other natural calamities. They are often situated at low risk zones.
Most of companies and enterprises are opting for the data center solutions after imbibing the role of data in the growth of their ventures. India clearly emerges as the winner seeing the advancements in technology and cost effective trends in data center realms. Providers like Spectranet offer tier- 3 infrastructure set up to equip the companies against any data threat. In the times of disasters, Data Center India provides quick recovery progress and help business continuity by retrieving the data in the shortest turnaround time.
Related to Data Center Hosting
Created on Jul 18th 2011 05:27. Viewed 1,600 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.