TSU Social Networkby VIKASH KUMAR MEENA VIKASH
Ha! I made 80$ in just 3 days. Let me show you how to make money by following these steps: 1. Like this post 2. Share this post 3. Follow me to see more post, tips and tricks #tsunation #tsumoney #mon Recommended Features
Review on TSU Social NetworkWhat is tsu?
tsu is a free social network and payment platform that shares up to 90% of revenues with its users.
(tsu is pronounced Sue)
How is tsu different?
1. Ownership - We believe in real ownership, which only exists when users own the rights to their content and the economics that come with it. Users should be compensated for their likeness, image and content. Its simple and its the right thing to do.
2. Access - We share social revenues with everyone, for any type of content, size of network or level of influence. Using tsu requires nothing more than what you already do on other social media platforms today.
3. Empowerment - Our model is global, scalable, and designed to empower the user. For the first time every user can be a content creator earning royalties in perpetuity.
How does ts? work?
tsu shares social revenues that come from third party ads, sponsorships and partnerships. Once economics are created, tsu receives 10% to maintain the platform. Half of the remaining earned revenue is paid to the user who created the content. The other half of the remaining earned revenue is distributed to the users network Family Tree. Users on tsu monetize their content and network in perpetuity, which continues to grow alongside the community.
How do I join ts??
New members can only join tsu by user invitation (via member shortcodes.) Our invite-only system enables us to track and distribute network value to the users who help tsu grow.
The content I share has value?
Yes, as a user on social media platforms, your content and interactions are valuable. On tsu, you will get paid for your content. Half of your earned revenue is in the form of royalties generated by the content you post. Sharing content on tsu is as simple as any other social platform. Sign up, post your status, photos, or videos to your page, and engage with your friends as little or as often as youd like.
My network has value?
Yes, your network is also valuable. The other half of your earned revenue on tsu comes from the growth and activity of your personal social network. One third of all users content-generated revenue is passed up to the person that directly invited them to join tsu. A third of the remaining shared revenue will then go to the person that invited that user, and so on. The generations of users in your personal network are a part of what we call your Family Tree. To learn more about the algorithm that tsu uses to distribute network value, visit: What is the tsu Algorithm?
What is the tsu Algorithm?
Tsus algorithm automatically tracks, measures, and distributes revenue to the appropriate user and their Family Tree. At a high level, 90% of revenues are distributed to users. To maintain the platform, tsu receives 10%. To see how this breaks down, lets take a look at 4 users, all with varying start dates on tsu:
User A invites user B, who invites user C, who invites user D
- $100 of earned revenue is generated based on the content user D shared (photos, videos, status updates, etc.)
- 90% of earned revenue go to the users. In this case, $90 of the $100 is shared with all the users.
- tsu takes 10% of the $100 for platform fees. In this case $10.
- User D, the original content creator takes 50% of the $90. In this case, $45.
- User C gets 33.3% (1/3) of the original $90 generated. In this case, $29.70
- User B gets 11.1% (1/3 of 1/3 = 1/9) of the original $90 generated. In this case $9.99
- User A gets 3.70% (1/3 of 1/3 of 1/3 = 1/27) of the original $90 generated. In this case $3.33
- This is what we call the rule of infinite thirds
Related to TSU Social Network
TSU Social Network | Get Paid To Post!
Get your account with TSU here - http://www.tsu.co/TheUpcoming Fullscreen Network Partner Links Apply for Fullscreen Partnership - http://apply.fullscreen.ne...
Created on Jan 1st 2015 05:35. Viewed 998 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.