The Great Translation Chainby Ljerka S. Teacher
The Great Translation Chain has been formed as a free translation group at Linked in to support a cause. Translators all over the world translate articles which deal with different issues in the world Recommended Features
- New articles appear almost every week
- Translators all over the world join and translate int their native languages
- We hope that this one of the ways to help good causes
- Everyone can join and contribute
- You do not get paid for your translation but you know you have done something good to make our world better
Review on The Great Translation ChainThe Great Translation Chain is a non-profit group at Linked in where its founder Samantha hanks Johnson provides articles from different sources to deal with urgent problems which ask for our immediate actions: human rights abuse is one of the main issue we deal with. There are more and more people who join and are ready to participate and contribute to good causes.
Everyone is invited and welcome to the group. You can see some of the issues that are being dealt with here: http://thegreattranslationchain.wordpress.com/
Related to The Great Translation Chain
Created on Dec 8th 2011 04:20. Viewed 1,143 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.