SysTools NSF to PST Converterby Feriha Joshi Microsoft OST to PST Tool
The NSF to PST Converter tool is the professional solution to export NSF files to PST. The software converts Lotus Notes to Outlook PST very effectively and efficiently. Recommended Features
- Capable to export NSF emails, contacts, calendars to PST file format
- Compatible with IBM Notes 9.0, 8.0, 8.5, 7, 6, and other below versions
- Provides the feature to map canonical names values from names.nsf file
- Lotus Notes should be disconnected with the Lotus Domino Server
- Helps the user to convert encrypted NSF emails to Outlook PST file format
Review on SysTools NSF to PST ConverterLotus Notes is a desktop-based email client that saves its file in NSF file format. There is a separate NSF file for each mailbox. PST stands for Personal Storage Table and it is used to store the Outlook data. All the components of Outlook like emails, contacts, calendars, notes, etc., are saved in the PST file format.
But, there are some reasons because of which the user wants to move from Lotus Notes to Outlook. These are:
The user interface of Lotus Notes is very complex
Installation and maintenance of the Lotus Notes is very expensive. It becomes a bit difficult to manage multiple accounts in IBM Notes
MS Outlook is much more secure than IBM Notes
There are two methods to convert NSF to PST.
These are manual and automated method. In the manual method, all the steps are to be performed by the user. The chances of mistake are more. Also, any mistake can result in data loss. This can be done with the help of the third-party tool like NSF to PST Converter.
Related to SysTools NSF to PST Converter
Created on Apr 13th 2018 07:45. Viewed 795 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.