Sony PMW-300K1 Hireby Paul Hellard Marketing Manager
Picking up where the PMW-EX3 left off, the PMW-300 records 50Mbps HD footage in MPEG-2 HD422 to SxS cards, meeting broadcast standards around the world. Recommended Features
- Recording format: MPEG-2 HD422 at 50Mbps
- Maximum resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Supported frame rates: 25P, 50i, 59.94i, 23.98P, 29.97P
- HDMI interface (in addition to HD/SD-SDI)
- 15 second cache recording and slow motion shooting up to 60fps (in 720p)
Review on Sony PMW-300K1 HireExcellent cam
As several noted national and international PMW 300 users have noted this camera looks gorgeous out of the box. Search around and find some popular paint settings for this camera, get your light settings right and away you go. If tuned properly for the shoot we rarely have to do any post adjustments to the video as it just looks great.
Sturdy, solid housing that has good balance to it. The lens is solid.
Related to Sony PMW-300K1 Hire
Created on Apr 25th 2014 02:16. Viewed 693 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.