Shaun T's FOCUS T25 DVD Workout - Base Kitby Sheetal Kamble online shop
Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day. The only thing standing between you and the results you want is time. That's why trainer Shaun T experimented for the last year to design a program that Recommended Features
- Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25
- Includes 11 nonstop 25-minute workouts on 9 DVDs, Quick-Start Guide, Nutrition Plan, Workout Calendars, B-LINES Resistance Band (15 lb.), and 5-Day Fast Track Guide (located inside shrink wrap)
- Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise
- With FOCUS T25, you need to work out just 25 minutes a day to get in the best shape of your life
- So push Play and focus for 25 minutes and get it done!
Review on Shaun T's FOCUS T25 DVD Workout - Base KitThis is a good, fun workout program with the production quality you would expect from a Beachbody product (note: I am NOT a BB coach, so have nothing to sell you, I'm just giving my opinion).
This program is neither Insanity nor Asylum. It's about as intense as Insanity without all of the crazy plyometrics but with a little of the additional strength and agility from Asylum, but I wouldn't say it has the same focus as Asylum. Asylum is really geared more toward the very serious athlete, while T25 is more geared toward the very serious fitness enthusiast. To be honest, most of us aren't training for a professional level sport, so this is not a problem and you get an amazing workout in just 25 minutes. And it doesn't require all of the equipment of an Asylum-type workout, just a mat and the included band or some weights if you have them.
There's a Shakeology commercial before each workout, which is really annoying, but the discs are programmed so that you can fast forward through them.
Good, quick workout. You get a lot of workout in a little time with less impact than Insanity. If you want to shape up but don't have hours a day, this is an excellent choice. It's not a fitness program for a professional athlete. If that's what you are looking for, maybe Asylum 1 and 2 might work for you, but most professionals really need personal professional coaching and much more than 25 minutes a day, not a mass-market DVD program.
My box contained a strength band. The band is made of latex and is NOT wrapped separately, so if you have a bad latex allergy, you need to be aware of this.
Each workout has a modified option. If you have done other Shaun T workouts
Related to Shaun T's FOCUS T25 DVD Workout - Base Kit
Created on Apr 4th 2014 01:22. Viewed 926 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.