Rice Hull Carbonization Furnaceby allen guo Energy processing
The rice husk carbonization furnace is a dry distillation, anaerobic carbonization and high carbonization rate of carbon-containing wooden materials (particles with a volume below 15mm) Recommended Features
- such as wood chips, rice husks, peanut husks, plant straws, and bark in the furnace at high temperature. Ideal equipment.
- The indica husk carbonization furnace reasonably adopts the technologies of carbon monoxide, methane, oxygen and other combustible gas recovery, purification, and cyclic combustion during
- the carbonization process. That is to solve the environmental pollution caused by the heavy smoke generated in the carbonization project of ordinary carbonization furnaces,
- and the thermal energy problem required by the equipment, fully achieve self-sufficiency, improve the continuity and economy of the equipment, and make full use of the surplus of agriculture and
- forestry Materials, making them waste into treasures, alleviating the contradiction between tight supply and demand of forestry resources, and contributing more to the greening of the environment.
Review on Rice Hull Carbonization FurnaceThe rice husk carbonization furnace is an all-in-one drying and carbonization machine. The unique design does not require a single drying device. The raw materials are dried and carbonized in a drum. The internal drying is externally carbonized and the water is automatically discharged, which greatly improves the efficiency of carbonization. No matter from carbonization quality or efficiency, it meets the needs of different customers and has been recognized by everyone.
The automatic rice husk carbonization furnace is an advanced smokeless and environmentally friendly carbonization process. It is a new type of fast carbonization energy-saving equipment with high efficiency. Adopting advanced smokeless and environmentally friendly carbonization process, the complete set of equipment includes:
1. The whole set of equipment consists of gasification system (gasification furnace, spray tower, dust collector);
2. Purification system (spraying tower, oil-water separator, filter);
3. Drying system (internal drying, external carbonization, improve production and work efficiency);
4. Carbonization system (carbonization host, spiral feeding machine, spiral unloading machine, cooling discharge machine, conveyor, finished product cooling bin);
5. Control system (control cabinet).
Related to Rice Hull Carbonization Furnace
Created on Apr 1st 2020 02:38. Viewed 166 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.