Quality Management Systemsby Dimension 85 Internet and Digital Consulting
ISO 9001 is the worlds most established quality framework. ISO 9001 helps you to effectively manage your business and meet your customers' requirements. Recommended Features
- Demonstrates ability to consistently provide products that meets customer needs
- Establishes environment for complying with applicable regulatory requirements
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Formalises repeatable processes - reducing business costs
Review on Quality Management SystemsThe ISO 9000 series of standards are adopted by 951,000 organizations in 175 countries worldwide to date. ISO 9001 sets the standard not only for quality management systems, but management systems in general.
It helps all kinds of organizations to succeed through improved customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement.
BS EN ISO 9001 specifies requirements for a QMS where an organization:
* Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements
* Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system. This includes processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity and applicable regulatory requirements.
Related to Quality Management Systems
Created on May 23rd 2011 10:35. Viewed 836 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.