Portable Wireless Signal Detector Hby Joe Chow Bomb jammers
HS-007 Pro signal detectors is a combiner of precision, handheld wireless sniffer .It is used to detect the RF signals and concisely determine the location of the working tapping device. Recommended Features
- 1.High precisely to locate the wireless signal source.
- 2.Working with selectable six types of working modes. ( Silent Mode, Sound Mode,Vibration Mode, Cellphone Locking Mode,Acoustic Mode, Guard Mode )
- 3.Locking all the phones calling in or calling out or sending SMS.
- 4.Headphone port design to make the detection in any kind of environment, volume adjustable as required.
- 5.With Internal built-in Li battery last working 1 hour. Easy to change the battery charging while working.
Review on Portable Wireless Signal Detector HProducts Details
As the technology of wireless tapping tecknology develops, the performance of wireless RF signal detector is also being promoted. Wireless tapping device become increasingly difficult to be detected due to their small size, low emitting power, complicated modulation, wide range, high speed, remote controllability and conceal ability.Wireless RF Signal Detector is to send the audio or video signal through electromagnetic waves. It is designed to detect and locate the position of the hidden wireless tapping device.
HS-007 Pro signal detectors is a combiner of precision, handheld wireless sniffer .It is used to detect the RF signals and concisely determine the location of the working tapping device in the targeted venue.Its simple pushbutton operation and ultra bright LED screen make more it easy to use both for the trained and untrained personnel.
Related to Portable Wireless Signal Detector H
Mini RF Signal detector, bug detector, cellphone detector, spy device detector(TG-007B
For more info, please send email to email@example.com Frequency range: 800-1500MHz; 1800-2500MHz.This type was developed specially for detecting the cel...
Created on Jun 8th 2014 03:55. Viewed 787 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.