Optimal DVR Toolby Joey Pelaez
Video security system with recording, monitoring and face recognition Recommended Features
- Security hybrid platform working simultaneously with wireless and wired IP cameras, TV-boards, capture cards, power-line, and USB cameras.
- Has web interface with the same look and functionality on the local and remote computers.
- MPEG-4 coded video and full control of the program through network.
- Has modular structure that significantly increases reliability.
- All recorded data can be encrypted and password protected.
Review on Optimal DVR ToolThe program performs `cyclic` recording that the `hard drive full` issue never occurs.
The recording can be non-stop or it can be triggered by movement, human face recognition, or by timetable.
Program`s modular structure considerably boosts reliability because all modules proceed as independent programs.
If one module stops working, other modules keep on working.
For example if the `capture` part stops working, `watchdog` restarts it immediately that users don`t note anything because they are viewing picture through a `playback` part.
The program performs synchronized picture playback for episode analysis from many webcams concurrently.
In addition recorded files can be searched by date, time or by face sensed. All captured information can be encrypted and password protected.
The program has pre-event and post-alarm recording.
Playing back captured picture is fairly easy and performs on the monitoring pc as well as on remote server using Online interface.
Optimal DVR Tool product can be obtained free of charge at the Joey Pelaez Circuit Place site at: http://jopel.newweblab.com/stores/jopel/7865pgabout.html
Related to Optimal DVR Tool
Surveillance Video: Deadly Ky. Plant Shooting
bc, plant, shooting, surveillance, video:, deadly, ky.
PlusSurveillance Video: Deadly Ky. Plant ShootingSurveillance Video: Deadly Ky. Plant ShootingThe Associated PressNewly released surveillance videos provide a graphic glimpse of a shooting at a wester
Created on Jan 2nd 2011 18:21. Viewed 1,201 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.