optical designby Nidal Bizri
consultancy services, and design work for wide varieties of optical systems. Our experience, which covers wide range of optical systems, provide clients with cost effective and timely solutions Recommended Features
- different lenses tailored to our clients needs
- f/1 objectives, wide angle objectives,
- Laser Beam Expanders, Beam Shaping lenses
- UV objectives, telescope objectives, eyepieces, mirror objectives, biocular lenses,
- long WD microscope objective, mechanically compensated zoom lenses, Mini Zoom optically compensated lens, objectives for 1/4"CCDs, relay lenses, SELFOC relay lenses, Liquid lenses,
Review on optical designHow We Work
We develop the required work starting from Specifications, which can be well defined and refined by exchanging information and answering a couple of questions over the net. The progress of the work can be monitored closely through daily contact via Email. In this way, the cost is kept minimal without loss of control over the whole process
Related to optical design
Hot Topics in Optical Design and Instrumentation
optical, design, instrumentation, endoscope, mems, renewable, energy, frontiers in optics, optics, photonics, photovoltaics, metamaterials, diffractive
Peter Blake, chair of the Optical Design & Instrumentation, talks about hot topics in the subcommittee at FiO 2009.
Created on Oct 18th 2010 00:07. Viewed 1,567 times.