ONLINE TUTORING SERVICES MARKETby Sara James Research Analyst
Online tutoring refers to the process of tutoring in an online, networked, or virtual environment where learners and tutors are present virtually. It has gained popularity with the ever-increasing use Recommended Features
- Increased internet data transfer speed has enabled tutors and learners to engage online simultaneously.
- Rapid adoption of smartphones is one of the significant factors
- Schools, universities, and other learning institutes have been encouraged to follow distance education and work remotely
- The market has benefitted from the onset of analytical applications to customize tutoring services.
- Online tutoring service providers have leveraged the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic as an opportunity to introduce an ideal learning method amid the crisis
Review on ONLINE TUTORING SERVICES MARKETA rapid surge in the adoption of online learning methods has been witnessed owing to benefits such as improved focus, convenience, and cost-effectiveness. Furthermore, online learning enables both learners and tutors to enhance their productivity and efficiency. The partnerships and collaborations among mobile app developers and content providers have led to the introduction of smart learning solutions.
Related to ONLINE TUTORING SERVICES MARKET
Created on Oct 20th 2021 08:10. Viewed 283 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.