Model Ship Kitsby Dave Nettles Niche Marketer
Model Ship Building or model ships are scale representations of real ships. They can vary in size from 1/6000 scale miniatures to large vessels capable of carrying people. Recommended Features
- Sloops of war, Frigates, Corvettes, and many of the historical tall ships of the past.
- The history of the 4 oldest sea worthy still able to sail Tall Ships in the United States
- The flagship of the Cunard Cruise Line, the Queen Mary 2 built to complement as the RMS Queen Elizabeth 2, Cunards flagship from 1969 through 2004
- An English Galleon captained by The Golden Hind Sir Francis Drakes flagship displaced about 100 tons set sail in December in 1578
- Aircraft carriers of the largest type are given the unofficial term Supercarrier generally referring to Aircraft carriers.
Review on Model Ship KitsThis site is as much fun to visit as it was hunting down all the history on all these wonderful Tall Ships. The 4 oldest tall ships you can visit and they are sill sea worthy. Cruise ships like the Queen Mary II are just incredible. I was interesting to see all the models available for the RMS Titanic.
Related to Model Ship Kits
tall, ship, ships, tallship, brig, pilgrim, dana, point, california, ocean, institute, festival, harbor, cruises, sailing, adventures, pictures, photos, cruise, whale, watching
California travel expert Veronica Hill of www.CaliforniaTravelExpert.com tours the Brig Pilgrim tall ship at Ocean Institute Dana Point in this episode of "California Travel Tips." Maritime coordinato
Created on Dec 8th 2010 13:49. Viewed 2,887 times.