Mobile Marketing - Small Biz Ownersby Mohann Krish
With the spread & growth of mobile market, texting messages by cell phone is the order of the day. Wireless Marketing has surely come of age. It's cheap & very affordable for the small biz owners. Recommended Features
- Average cell phone user receives 600 text messages per month
- 97% of text messages get opened
- Mobile Text Messaging guaranteed to reach in 5 seconds flat
- You dont even need a smart phone to send the text messages
- You can do it all from your computer
Review on Mobile Marketing - Small Biz OwnersThe main challenge for an Internet Marketer is finding his list - list of real and targeted customers. The paradox is: Customers look for their real supplier or provider and the provider looks for his real customers!
In the good olden days, marketing communications were typically limited to ads in
newspapers. Then the business of yellow pages started. Next, we had and have TV ads. Almost all of these are costly affairs. Even now, many people use simple word-of-mouth methods to handout bills.
But with the spread and growth of mobile cell phone market, texting messages is the order of the day for and by cell phone users. Wireless Marketing has surely come of age. But unfortunately, mobile media for marketing is exploited by a few rich groups.
Now you can have the power of this powerful marketing tool at afordable prices without the need to know any software mumbo-jumbo!
You might have seen messages similar to the following in your incoming sms messages:
text 11111 to specialdeal
This "short code" is exploited by the big business groups to send messages to millions of people day in and day out. Now, you too can have it - very cheap. In fact, you can try it out for as low as $1 and decide to stay or leave.
The process is simple:
1. Once you join the program, you get all training material.
2. You can choose to either be a mobile agent or to be a mobile middle man.
3. As a mobile agent, you set up shop (even at home) and do message texting for small biz owners.
4. As a mobile middle man, you can help provide "short codes" to small biz owners in your local area and train them to send text messages themselves.
5. You can choose to charge your fee appropriately and expand your network.
In brief, with mobile marketing either you can directly target your own end customers and/or help small biz owners to start text messaging to their own network or list.
How do small biz owners start business promotion?
Well, they have to spread the news by way of fliers in newspapers, magazines or leave leaflets in busy coffee shops mentioning their business and how to contact by SMS! Word will spread soon about your short code as well as business.
Related to Mobile Marketing - Small Biz Owners
Mobile Marketing Makes Money
mobile marketing, cell phone marketing, marketing on cell phones, marketing on mobile phones, adam horwitz, mobile monopoly pro, make money from home, home based business, mobile marketing review, mobile marketing scam, mobile marketing bonus, mobile marketing info, mobile monopoly bonus, mobile monopoly review, mobile monopoly scam
josephjgomez.com Mobile marketing has huge earning potential. Savvy internet marketers are realizing that marketing on cell phones is the new frontier in work from home opportunities. You do NOT need
Created on Apr 27th 2011 05:17. Viewed 1,094 times.