Microcontroller Operated Fish Feeder Systemby Csaba Juhasz Business Development Specialist
Microcontroller Operated Fish Feeder System for Intensive Fish Farms - NEW PRODUCT FOR GLOBAL MARKETS Recommended Features
- business development
Review on Microcontroller Operated Fish Feeder SystemThe most modern fish feeding system, developed by a Hungarian company, consisting of a network of individually operated feeding machines. The feeding machines are hanging on stainless chains, fastened to expellable brackets over the fish tanks.
The electronic scale is attached to the hanging point, followed by the fish food bunker, and the feeding mechanics which is mounted to the food bunker lower funnel-shaped end. The dosing is controlled by a microcontroller with an individual IP address assigned to each feeder. Each microcontroller has its own 12 Volts local battery in order to protect against network overload caused by random simultaneous feedings.
Especially given the fact that maximum 93 feeding units can be integrated into a system.
The entire system runs on a 24-Volt central battery. The central battery is supplied from the heavy current network by a trickle-charger.
The PC connected to the system has no direct effect on the control. The PC has verifying, reporting and editing functions. The continuity of the record is provided by the PC's UPS.
The manufacturer intends the system for the global market, and has fulfilled the following requirements for all phases of development.
- Can be easily installed by the customer (without the help of the manufacturer).
- All the main pieces of the system; including the connecting cables, are provided with identification numbers.
- The cable connections are unique and cannot be interchangeable.
- The operating software CD, Pen drive, can be easily installed on the PC using the Internet.
- The programs written in the microcontrollers can be remotely modified to the user's needs with the help of the EEPRO cleaner / writer, developed for the device.
- The system can be operated remotely via the internet using a laptop.
Related to Microcontroller Operated Fish Feeder System
Created on Jul 22nd 2017 14:10. Viewed 1,307 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.