Maxi Green Capsulesby Ryan L. Online entrepreneur
Maxigreen capsules contain an abundant supply of nutrients vitamins and minerals. These capsules contain the following ingredents: Alfalfa Powder, Wheatgrass Powder, Barleygrass Powder, Spirulina Recommended Features
- Wheatgrass Powder - Wheatgrass is loaded with vitamins including: all of the B group vitamins, A, C, E, and K. It also contains minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium and zinc among many other
- Alfalfa Powder - Alfalfa powder is 20% protein and 20% fiber; plus it contains 16 amino acids, 13 trace minerals and 13 vitamins. It is a whole food supplement, valued for its nutrition, that may even
- Barleygrass Powder - GREEN BARLEY GRASS is a high potency, nutrient-rich Superfood with 11 times more calcium than cows milk, 5 times more iron than spinach and 7 times more vitamin-C than oranges,
- Spirulina - Spirulina contains a high concentration of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and other beneficial nutrients which include the essential fatty acids, GLA fatty acid, lipids, the nucleic acid
- Chlorella - Chlorella contains beta-carotene, which provides antioxidant vitamins C and E and selenium. Chlorella has been shown to increase levels of inteferon, one of the body's greatest natural def
Review on Maxi Green CapsulesScientists have found chlorophyll to be effective in detoxification, deodorising and in healing of wounds. In the 1950's many products were available using chlorophyll as a deodorising agent - toilet paper, nappies, chewing gum and shoe liners. In 1980, Dr Lai at the University of Texas Medical Centre, found extracts of Wheatgrass and green vegetables inhibited the effects of two carcinogens. He noted that the more chlorophyll in the vegetables the greater the protection. Spector and Calloway in 1959 demonstrated that green vegetables provide protection from radiation damage in test animals. Chlorophyll limits the growth of germs by providing an environment which interferes with their growth. Chlorophyll heals wounds by stimulating the repair of damaged tissues by inhibiting the growth of bacteria. Chlorophyll decreases swelling, has been shown to be effective in healing peptic ulcers and promoting bowel regularity.
These green grasses are very fibrous, you can't eat them straight off unless you're a cow. It is best to take them on an empty stomach perhaps half an hour before you eat or two hours after you eat. The three main ways to take them are :
Powder Form - 1 to 2 teaspoons a day mixed in juice or water (cold or slightly warm)or sprinkled on your cereal.
Fresh Juice - use a juicer to extract the juice from the grass. You would need to use a masticating juicer rather than a centrifugal type to squeeze the juice out instead of tearing it to shreds.
Tablets - in tablet form you generally need to take 8 + tablets a day . So for anybody who has problems swallowing tablets, this probably isn't the best way to consume it.
Related to Maxi Green Capsules
Super Foods! - Nutrition by Natalie
Super, food, Natalie, nutrition, fast, health, mental, energy, weight, loss, hemp, goji, acai, stevia, quinoa, fat, diet, fitness, feel
Be My Friend - www.myspace.com Nutrition by Natalie Super Foods In this video Natalie talks you around the world to learn about some of the most nutrition foods that exist. Some of these were actually
Created on Aug 18th 2012 06:47. Viewed 1,640 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.