Marketing Metrics Guideby Sherry Emma Simpson Smart Entrepreneur
For all entrepreneur's and serious business minded people, this is one of the best marketing book as per Amazon.com. Excellent reviews from customers who have already purchased the book. Recommended Features
- Guide to the New State-of-the-Art in Marketing Metrics
- Effective use of a no. of reader-friendly devices to make the reading lively with definitions, formulas, and brief descriptions of various metrics.
- Helps entrepreneur's decide which metrics are the most appropriate for their specific organization.
- Gain a thorough understanding of marketing profitability and link marketing to your enterprise financial metrics.
- The content of this book is written by four well known authors - Paul W. Farris, Neil T. Bendle, Phillip E. Pfeifer and David J. Reibstein who share their insight on marketing metrics.
Review on Marketing Metrics GuideAs an entrepreneur who keep seeking innovative methods in building my business, I believe this is a very informative guide that every business person should own.
Marketing Metrics guide is worth reading, as it is a book where we get information shared by four different authors on the same subject in their own style. With that said, I should get my copy soon.
Related to Marketing Metrics Guide
Created on Oct 19th 2010 12:25. Viewed 1,314 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.