LONE WORKER SAFETY SOLUTIONSby Jen McDade Environmental - Health & Safety
Many employers may be putting their employees at risk by failing to develop and implement a lone worker safety solution. Recommended Features
- KEEP YOUR EMPLOYEES SAFE
- Employee Safety
- Occupational Health and Safety
- New innovations in technology such as wearables and smartphones
- Lone workers check-in and quickly confirm their safety electronically
Review on LONE WORKER SAFETY SOLUTIONSMany employers may be putting their employees at risk by failing to develop and implement a lone worker safety solution.
These employees are overlooked, often because as mentioned above they dont conform to the traditional image of a lone worker.
So, here are four questions that can help managers quickly determine which of their employees is working alone, and start the process of truly keeping them safe:
1) Presence Are other people in the vicinity?
2) Awareness Will other persons capable of providing assistance be aware of your needs?
3) Willingness Is it reasonable to expect those other people will provide assistance?
4) Timeliness Will assistance be provided within a reasonable period of time?
As a manager, if you cannot confidently answer yes all of those questions then your employee is working alone or in isolation.
For details visit : https://aware360.com/lone-worker-four-questions-ask/
Related to LONE WORKER SAFETY SOLUTIONS
Created on Jan 11th 2018 23:16. Viewed 575 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.