Launch STS600 Sensor Simulatorby Kellie Deng Sales Manager
Launch STS600 Sensor Simulator & Tester 1 Sensor test: voltage / resistance / frequency test 2 Automatic range switching between voltage and resistance Recommended Features
- 1 Sensor test: voltage / resistance / frequency test
- 2 Automatic range switching between voltage and resistance
- 3-digit readings and range displayed in large fonts on LCD screen
Review on Launch STS600 Sensor SimulatorLaunch STS600 sensor simulator & tester
STS600 sensor simulator & tester is a smart testing device with power-on self-test (POST) and range-switching functions. It is mainly used to conduct voltage test, resistance test and frequency test for sensors, and to simulate the output signal (voltage, frequency and O2 sensor signal). The users can enjoy great convenience provided by its user-friendly interface and fault tolerance design.
Sensor test: voltage / resistance / frequency test
Sensor simulation: voltage / frequency / O2 sensor signal
3-digit readings and range displayed in large fonts on LCD screen
Automatic range switching between voltage and resistance
1) Big character LCD, 3-digital display of measure, maximum and minimum along with unit indication and icons for test functions
2) Anti-dirt film keyboard
3) Automatic range selection for voltage and resistance measure
4) Measure precision less than 1% FSR
5) Response time
Email : email@example.com
Skype : kellie-obding
MSN : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.x431update.com
Related to Launch STS600 Sensor Simulator
Created on Jun 28th 2012 03:23. Viewed 978 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.