launch car crecorder |Vtoolshopby car diagnostic tool sale manager
Engine data when the car is driven on the road. The recorded data is then fed into the client terminal via a USB interface. Remote diagnosis has been turned into an affordable reality! Recommended Features
- Car Crecorder
- Diagnostic Tools - Car Crecorder
- Diagnostic Tools
Review on launch car crecorder |Vtoolshopcar crecorder Description:
Engine data when the car is driven on the road. The recorded data is then fed into the client terminal via a USB interface. Remote diagnosis has been turned into an affordable reality!
The CRecorder collects real-time engine data such as Ignition Timing, Fuel Trim and Engine Speed, among many other variables.
Additionally, it will also read DTCs for cars compatible with OBDII and EOBD.
Feature of car crecorder
-Car crecorder is a remote diagnostic tool developed with the professional in mind.
- Helped by the networking of the Crecorder website and client terminal
- Remote diagnostic has been turned into reality.The vehicle data storage.
- Helos diagnose intermittment problems by giving you the codes,code descriptions ,freeze frame,and recorded data which can also be graphed.
- Download PC-Based Auto Diagnostic Program after registering as a Crecorder user.
- Do not throw away the serial number as this is needed to register.
- Compatible with any vehicle with OBD 2 diagnostic socket.
- Vehicle data storage for the continuous 24 hour continuous loop.
- Data upload to PC through USD interface.
- USB cable included.
- This tool does not clear codes.
Plug-and-play tool with compact design
Automatic recording of date without human interference
User-friendly interfaces and clear display of data
Remote diagnosis through connection with Crecorder website
car crecorder supported Protocols:
Contact information :email@example.com
Related to launch car crecorder |Vtoolshop
vehicles, maintenence, cars, engine data, Used Automobile New Vehicle
The LAUNCH Car Running Data Recorder (CRecorder) collects real-time engine data such as Ignition Timing, Fuel Trim and Engine Speed, among many other OBDII values. View and graph data for immediate di
Created on Aug 17th 2012 03:19. Viewed 487 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.