Kernel For Access Database Recoveryby Kernel Data Recovery Data Recovery Softwares
Kernel for Access, a powerful and secure third party MS Access database recovery software, allows its user to recover data with its internal data structure such as, auto-number, primary keys, etc. Recommended Features
- Recover complete data accurately from corrupt MS Access Database
- Compatible with both MDB and ACCDB file formats
- Allows its user to recover data with internal data structure like auto-number, primary keys, and field sizes accurately
- Supports all versions of MS Access including 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, XP, 2000, 97, 95
- Live preview of Recovered data available
Review on Kernel For Access Database RecoveryKernel for Access database recovery software is easy to integrate and user-friendly. The software is integrated with dual recovery modes-
1- Standard Mode
2- Template Mode
Standard mode is used to resolve normal corruption issues and when the issue is big the Template Mode is used. The software is compatible to recover data from both .mdb and .accdb file formats of MS Access Database.
Related to Kernel For Access Database Recovery
Created on Jul 19th 2017 01:10. Viewed 874 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.