Is ProBux a Scam? Full Reviewby ALI B. Work from home
I joined Probux about a month ago, trading sign up links with a fellow member at Downline refs (by the way, this is a classic example where Downline Refs can be pretty useful for generating referrals Recommended Features
- Earnings rate per click: most are at least $.01 per click, though some are worth $.005 and $.001 per click (depending on advertisement type).
- Referral clicks: worth $.005 on average (some are worth $.0005 though).
- Relatively Minimum payout threshold: $5 (pays out instantly).
- Like at Neobux, you can rent referrals at fairly cheap rates ($.20 per referral and comes in packs of 3, 10, 20, 50, 70, and 100) and they do offer autorenew features (allows you to keep the referral
- Tasks: you can also do crowdflower tasks at Probux (can help you earn faster by the way).
Review on Is ProBux a Scam? Full ReviewIs ProBux a Scam? Full Review
If you are visiting this website most probably is that you are looking for answer to know if ProBux is a Scam? So let's find out the truth:
Owner: ProBux Ltd
Site is Online Since: 2012
ProBux is a PTC site that was officially launched on August 28, 2012, and has demonstrated great potential and rapid growth, standing out well ahead of other PTC sites that segment. Many features make Probux a secure system, such as: registered company, ddos protection, dedicated and professional staff, stable business plan, excellent support, instant payments, forum, active admins, own script and unique design.
ProBux administrators have done a great job involving new features almost every week since its official launch, this is a very important factor for any PTC, active administrators and innovating the system is very important and shows that everything is going very well, otherwise they should not invest time or money to improve the system.
There are several proofs of payment being sent to members instantly, and there is so far no complaint about payments not sent. This demonstrates that all are paying and have no faults or excuses for not paying members. Proof of payment can be viewed on ProBux forum: Payment Proofs. A PTC that is paying its members without any failures, can not be compared to a scam site.
Related to Is ProBux a Scam? Full Review
Probux - Make Money Online with probux
Click here to register http://www.probux.com/?rh=686972616E31393930 For more information http://moneyearn-probux.blogspot.com Earn Money Online using my Top ...
Created on May 20th 2014 19:34. Viewed 725 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.