Improves Driver Behaviour On Roadby Jen McDade Environmental - Health & Safety
How can you keep employees safe on the road and stop distracted driving? Register for our upcoming webinar on June 22nd to learn how technology improves driver behavior. Recommended Features
- How to mitigate distracted driving risks
- How focusing on drivers (not vehicles) is the best way to keep them safe
- How driver behavior tools compliment an end-to-end safety program
- drivers can reduce incidents as well as improve your bottom line.
- Date: Wednesday, June 20th, 2018 | Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm (MST)
Review on Improves Driver Behaviour On RoadOf all the tasks company employees perform, driving is among the most dangerous. Motor vehicle accidents cause 41% of all fatal workplace injuries. Statistics also show that the #1 hazard for road safety is drivers themselves. An alarming 90% of crashes are caused by human error, and traditional approaches fail to adequately reduce this number.
Join Lisa Cooper, VP of Integrated Services at Aware360, and Jackie Onyszko, QHSE Manager at Scarlet Security, as they outline the most important things every manager needs to keep their drivers safe. You'll learn how new technology that offers ongoing, predictive insights for managers and accurate, contextual assessments for drivers can reduce incidents as well as improve your bottom line.
Sign up to join the webinar on June 20th, 2018
Related to Improves Driver Behaviour On Road
Created on Jun 19th 2018 00:21. Viewed 497 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.