IBO Toolbox traffic and brandingby Philippe Moisan Tutorial videos, writing
IBO Toolbox is a business social network owned by the very dynamic Paul Williams. He's working hard to make it a success for all members, and it shows. Recommended Features
- Very active members are featured on the home page
- The promo tools are fantastic!
- New features are added regularly to enhance our results
- Webinars every week to get the best out of the site
- Great relationships can be built at IBO
Review on IBO Toolbox traffic and brandingUntil recently, I was not very enthusiastic about IBO Toolbox. I saw it as a place where everybody posted links to all kinds of money miracle programs, and I'm not interested in that. My posts on the wall disappeared fast. Also, I don't like to tweet everything I see, something called the IBO Spirit.
2 reasons have helped me change my mind.
1) I spoke with Terri Pattio, she's a member at IBO, she agrees with everything I say, yet she's very active there, because she gets awesome traffic. She explained why.
2) A new feature was added recently: we can now comment on blogs. I like that, because commenting is a very important way for me to brand myself.
Unfortunately, the number of characters is limited in the comments, but at least, I can write more than "good site" or "thanks for sharing".
One thing I find happens very often at IBO, is that a good number of members send unsolicited links in private messages. In my case, they do it only once, because I tell them right up front that I don't like it. Politely, of course. Of course, it happens on every social network that some people think it's a good to send a link after accepting the contact request. My good friend Chuck Bartok taught me something about that. When it happens to him, he starts a conversation with the person, trying to educate him or her on the proper way to do things.
Back to topic. Here's a new video I did to show IBO's features:
Join me at IBO Today!
Related to IBO Toolbox traffic and branding
Created on Oct 14th 2011 11:20. Viewed 1,794 times.