How to Win Friends by Dale Carnegieby Income MARKETING Opportunities EZWORKSYSTEMS
"it changed my life" Warren Buffet "The most successful self-help book of all time... How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie, The Times "It's helped me immeasurably in life. - Recommended Features
- I think everyone should read it" Jenny Colgan, Independent on Sunday 20090607 "a no-nonsense guide to being a better person...an easy-to-read, practical guide"
- "The most successful self-help book of all time... Carnegie has never seemed more relevant"
- all people-skills books was first published in 1937. It was an overnight hit, eventually selling 15 million copies. How to Win Friends and Influence People is just as useful today -
- fundamental techniques for handling people without making them feel manipulated. Carnegie says you can make someone want to do what you want them to by seeing the situation from the other person's ...
- ." You learn how to make people like you, win people over to your way of thinking, and change people without causing offense or arousing resentment.
Review on How to Win Friends by Dale CarnegieRemembering the other person's name, letting the other person do most of the talking, speaking in terms of the other person's interests, allowing the other to save face, by "throwing down a challenge," -
you can make a friend out of just about anyone.
His advice is so obvious and so easy, so how come it's so difficult to do yourself and so rarely found in others--THE FUNDAMENTALS
?"Speak ill of no man and speak all the good you know of everyone. "People react very badly to criticism; don't do it, not to their face nor behind their back ... especially not behind their back.
? Say "Thank You". Express appreciation. People yearn, yearn to be appreciated.? Talk about what people want and help them get it. "Arouse in others an eager want. "Corollary: let others take credit for
your ideas; they'll like your ideas a lot more if they believe them to be their own. WAYS TO MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU? Be happy to see people.
Greet everyone you meet and show an interest in
them. Remember the things that are important to them.? Smile!? Remembers peoples' names!!
Remember it, use it when talking to them. A person's name sounds beautiful to them.? Draw
people out. Encourage them to talk about themselves and their interests. ? Actively research the other person's interests.? Every person you meet feels themselves superior to you in some way.
Strain to find out what that is and recognize their importance. Talk to people about themselves and they will listen to you for hours. WIN PEOPLE TO YOUR WAY OF THINKING? Don't argue!
Give in! Agree that the other person is right; often they are and if they aren't, you'll never convince them of it by arguing.? Don't ever tell a person they're wrong. They may be but telling them so is
always counterproductive. It is difficult for a person to admit to themselves that they are wrong; harder still to admit it to others.?? Friendliness begets friendliness. Always begin that way. Don't accuse.
? Never neglect a kindness.--
Related to How to Win Friends by Dale Carnegie
Created on Oct 6th 2013 21:01. Viewed 707 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.