How To Be A Coaching Authorityby Oswald Rodrigues writersguide.ga
ATTENTION: Looking to scale your business? Discover How To Start Your Own High-Ticket Coaching Business And Charge Premium Prices For Your Advice And Guidance... Recommended Features
Review on How To Be A Coaching AuthorityIn This Course, You'll Discover The Ways To Start Your Own Coaching Business, The Tools And Mindset Needed, And How To Promote It!
In the United States alone, coaching is a billion dollar industry that employs over 20,000 people every year.
A percentage of the population, usually the higher income brackets use personal coaches for
everything from self-confidence to learning to play tennis and a study by the Chartered Institute of Personal Development found that more than 90% of organizations have used coaches in some capacity in the past and 70% were planning on continuing or even increasing their coaching within the company.
Why Do People Hire Coaches?
Coaches are people who have had enough success in their life in a particular field that they feel they are qualified to coach others. Sometimes, coaches are educated or certified in a particular area and sometimes they just rely on their own experience.
- A coach is someone who will hold you accountable. If you set goals and then try to
achieve them yourself, you are probably not going to hold yourself very accountable.
- A coach also provides a reflective surface for you to talk to. Sometimes, all people need is for someone to listen to them, and they can figure out the solution themselves.
- A coach is also a great resource if you arent good at planning or keeping track of things.
- A coach has been in your shoes and knows what things to avoid and what things you should do.
There's a Coach In Almost Every Niche
Here's just a slice of a few niches where you can coach in:
- Weight loss
- Exercise (personal training)
- Starting their own business
- Becoming a better salesperson
- Becoming a better parent
- Becoming a better spouse
- Picking up girls/boys
- Improving themselves
- Learning a new language
- Coping with a major tragedy
- Overcoming an addiction
- Becoming better at sex
To find out more, go to:
Related to How To Be A Coaching Authority
Created on Dec 25th 2015 09:40. Viewed 790 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.