HerbaGreen Originalby Gopakumar Rajan YouTuber from India
Naturally sweetened with lo han fruit extract--which promotes fat burning and soothes the digestion process--HerbaGreen Teas also contain lotus leaf (rich in isoflavones), kudzu (for promoting circula Recommended Features
- Promotes healthy weight control by blocking carbohydrate absorption.
- Promotes healthy blood sugar balance.
- Fights damaging free-radicals, which attack healthy cells and promote aging.
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Helps the body maintain its toxin-free condition
Review on HerbaGreen OriginalNaturally sweetened with lo han fruit extract--which promotes fat burning and soothes the digestion process--HerbaGreen Teas also contain lotus leaf (rich in isoflavones), kudzu (for promoting circulation), and 100mg of polyphenols, equivalent to at least 15 cups of the strongest brewed green tea. PLUS - HerbaGreen Teas contain NO calories or caffeine.
Each bottle equals 60 servings. Choose from among Original flavor, Heavenly Honey Lemon, or Mandarin Mango Swirl. Then, simply add a dropper full to hot, warm, or cold water and stir for a naturally delicious, wonderfully healthy drink!
BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA POLYPHENOLS:
* Maintains healthy cells, cell growth and development.
* Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
* Promotes healthy weight control by blocking carbohydrate absorption.
* Fights damaging free-radicals, which attack healthy cells and promote aging.
* Supports the immune system.
* Helps the body maintain its toxin-free condition.
* Promotes healthy blood sugar balance.
* Supports dental and optimal gum health.
CONCENTRATED HERBAGREEN TEA VS. "TEA BAG" TEA SOURCE:
Scientific documentation has shown that the majority of the therapeutic benefits of green tea are due to the polyphenols. Steeping a tea bag in hot water is a very inefficient means of extracting these polyphenols. HerbaGreen Tea contains concentrated extracts, with over 90% polyphenols. One serving provides 115 mg of plyphenols, the equivalent of more than 15 cups of brewed "tea bag" green tea.
Furthermore, a lot of green tea from tea bags contains caffeine, which many people want to avoid. HerbaGreen Tea has only caffeine-free green tea extracts. You get ALL the benefits of green tea polyphenols with HerbaGreen Tea!
Finally, each small bottle of HerbaGreen Tea is a much more convenient source of healthful antioxidants for a busy lifestyle than clumsy, messy tea bags. Just add a single dropper into your water bottle and enjoy while working out, walking, or on the go...or add some tea into your water while dining out.
INGREDIENTS PER SERVING:
Green Tea extract (leaf) - 100 mg
Lotus extract (leaf) - 24 mg
Lo Han extract (fruit) - 16 mg
Stevia extract (leaf) - 15 mg
Kudzu extract (root) - 10 mg
Chinese Licorice extract (root) - 2 mg
Other ingredients: Purified water, natural glycerin, natural flavors
1 bottle of HerbaGreen Tea = 2 fl. oz; 60 servings
Mix one full droppper (1 ml; 30 drops) of HerbaGreen Tea to a cup of water at any temperature. Drink two to three times throughout the day or as often as desired. For optimal results with weight loss, drink during or immediately after meals.
Related to HerbaGreen Original
Created on Aug 16th 2010 02:57. Viewed 1,518 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.