HARYANA CIVIL SERVICESby Ravi Dutt Sharma Digital Marketing
Women whose husbands have been ordered by civil/criminal courts to pay maintenance to them; HARYANA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSIONS HCS (EX. BR.) & OTHER ALLIED SERVICES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELO Recommended Features
- The candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years of age.
- Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, Special Backward Classes and Economically Backward Persons (General Category) of Haryana only.
- Un-married female candidates of Haryana State only.
- Employees of Haryana Government (excluding ad-hoc capacity) of Punjab and Haryana High Court or any Court subordinate to it in the state of Haryana with four years of service in substantive or officia
- Women whose husbands have been ordered by civil/criminal courts to pay maintenance to them; women whose husbands have remarried; widows; women who are legally separated from their husbands or have bee
Review on HARYANA CIVIL SERVICESAge relaxation for PH candidates of Haryana:-
Upper age limit is relaxable for PH category candidates of Haryana by 10 years (15 years for SCs / BCs of Haryana).
Further the upper age relaxation is as under:-
Upper age limit is also relaxable for an ex-military person whether he joined military service before or after the declaration of emergency to the extent of his military service added by three years provided he had rendered continuous military service for a period of not less than six months before his release and further provided that he had been released otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
The persons recruited from 01-01-1963 onwards as whole time Cadet Instructors in the N.C.C. and who are released after the expiry of their initial/extended tenure will also be entitled for relaxation in age limit for purpose of employment under the State Government.
It is made clear that the dependent of ESM candidates will be considered as General Category candidates for all intents and purposes.
Reservation for Freedom Fighters & their children / grand children of Haryana:-
The reservation will be available only if quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled to that extend due to non-availability of suitable Ex-servicemen or their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes. Over all reservation either from the unfilled vacancies of Ex-servicemen or from the Backward Classes for Freedom Fighters / their children / grand children will remain limited to 2% only. This benefit will be available to all grand children i.e. sons and daughter of sons and daughters (parental as well as maternal) of the Freedom Fighters.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree of a recognized University of Bachelor of Arts/Science/Commerce or an equivalent degree of a recognized University.
Related to HARYANA CIVIL SERVICES
Created on May 3rd 2018 06:32. Viewed 490 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.