Google Glass Explorer Edition XE V2by Awesome POWER Duplication VIRTUAL Employment INDUSTRY
Google Glass say good by to your privacy? Some companies in the U.S. have posted anti-Google Glass signs in their establishments privacy concerns- Concerns have been raised by various sources ... Recommended Features
- Regarding the intrusion of privacy, and the etiquette and ethics of using the device in public and recording people without their permission;
- Privacy advocates are concerned that people wearing such eyewear may be able to identify strangers in public using facial recognition, or surreptitiously record and broadcast private conversations,
- However, the only current app that can identify strangers is called MORIS (Mobile Offender Recognition and Identification System), and is a $3,000 iPhone app used by police officers;
- Many developers and companies have built applications for Glass, including news apps, facial recognition, exercise, photo manipulation, translation, and sharing to social networks, such as Facebook an
- Googles Explorer Glass, watch-video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLn0cSZfl6c
Review on Google Glass Explorer Edition XE V2Voice activation
Other than the touchpad, Google Glass can be controlled using "voice actions". To activate Glass, wearers tilt their heads 30 upward (which can be altered for preference) or tap the touchpad, and say "O.K., Glass." Once Glass is activated, wearers can say an action, such as "Take a picture", "Record a video", "Hangout with [person/Google+ circle]", "Google 'What year was Wikipedia founded?'", "Give me directions to the Eiffel Tower", and "Send a message to John" (many of these commands can be seen in a product video released in February 2013). ] For search results that are read back to the user, the voice response is relayed using bone conduction through a transducer that sits beside the ear, thereby rendering the sound almost inaudible to other people;
Camera: Google Glass has the ability to take photos and record 720p HD video.
A Google Glass with black frame for prescription lens.
Google entered in a partnership with the Italian eyewear company Luxottica, owners of the Ray-Ban, Oakley, and other brands, to offer additional frame designs;
Google Glass displays information in a smartphone-like hands-free format. Wearers communicate with the Internet via natural language voice commands. Google started selling Google Glass in the USA on April 15, 2014 for a limited period of time for $1500.
before it later became officially available to the general public on May 15, 2014 for the same price. Before that users were required to receive invitations before they could try Google Glass;
Google Glass applications are free applications built by third-party developers. Glass also uses many existing Google applications, such as Google Now, Google Maps, Google+, and Gmail.
Third-party applications announced at South by Southwest (SXSW) include Evernote, Skitch, The New York Times, and Path.
Google Glass Explorer
Technological inovations Google has revolutionized the world's Time;
Google Glass. A computer that you wear ..
Related to Google Glass Explorer Edition XE V2
Google Glass Explorer Edition 2.0 Unboxing and First Impressions
Here is a video showing what is inside the Google Glass box and also giving a demonstration of Glass! I show off what it will look like and give first impres...
Created on Jul 12th 2014 11:40. Viewed 1,233 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.