GB/T1952 Sofa Durability Testerby Chloe Leung Testing Machine
Sofa Durability Tester It is used to testing the sofa back, seat, and arms durability. Recommended Features
- Comply with BS4875,GB/T1952,BIFMA x5.1,X5.4
- Test cycle: 25000 times to 200000 times
- sit pressure maximum pressure = 200 kg
- back pressure maximum = 80 kg
- press power adjustable
Review on GB/T1952 Sofa Durability TesterSofa Durability Tester
It is used to testing the sofa back, seat, and arms durability.
Use a loading with specified form, frequency to repeatedly load on seat, back and arm surface loading. This test method is to simulate everyday use, the sofa on the long-term repeatability of the load bearing capacity. The machine adopts PLC touch screen and the program control. Can all loading frequencies, loading control the intensity of programming. The most reasonable regulation structure.
Seat surface loading force is 750 Newton
Loading force on the back is 400 Newton
Test cycle: 25000 times to 200000 times
1) press power adjustable, sit pressure maximum pressure = 200 kg, back pressure maximum = 80 kg.
2) can be tested for single seat, two-seater and three seats of the sofa, each group can independent regulation.
3) power source: 220 v, power = 500 watts, the air source: pressure = 7 Kg/cm2
Related to GB/T1952 Sofa Durability Tester
Created on Dec 9th 2014 20:29. Viewed 547 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.