Fumaric Acid Supplierby David 王 SEO
Fumaric Acid is the simplest unsaturated dicarboxylic acids. Corydalis found from the first, in addition, there are a variety of mushrooms and fresh beef. Recommended Features
- E No:E297
- CAS No:110-17-8
- Einecs No:203-743-0
- Molecular formula C4H4O4
Review on Fumaric Acid SupplierAbout Fumaric Acid:
1. Fumaric Acid used as a seasoning, because E297 is the organic acid sourest taste. Fumaric Acid three parts are as sour as the five parts of citric acid.
2. Fumaric Acid but also as an antioxidant, mordant (a substance that helps the dye adhere to fabric), and as a buffer (to help maintain a particular acidity or alkalinity).
3. Fumaric Acid is used to lower the pH (acid to make more things, which taste more sour). This helps to a certain degree of anti-microbial agents, such as better work. Fumaric Acid itself to kill bacteria.
4. Fumaric Acid break the bread dough the elastic protein gluten of the sulfur-sulfur bond. This makes the dough more machinable. Fumaric Acid is in the use of rye bread and yeast, making them more acid.
5. Fumaric Acid combined with leavening agent (carbon dioxide gas produced carbin to make bread rise) to create slow. Because Fumaric Acid is only dissolved in warm water, leavening action postponed to start baking bread.
6. Fumaric Acid also used to produce unsaturated polyester resins, fumaric acid fumaric acid formula HO2CCH = CHCO2H compounds. This white crystalline compound of two isomers of the unsaturated dicarboxylic acid, maleic acid, the other one, which carboxylic acid groups of the CIS [= (Z)]. Fumaric Acid with fruit flavor. Added to food, Fumaric Acid is an acidity regulator, said via e-mail number Fumaric Acid.
Related to Fumaric Acid Supplier
Created on Oct 12th 2013 01:36. Viewed 616 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.