Features of porous titaniumby Izzy X. Product specialist
Porous titanium, also named as sintered titanium and titanium foams, is sintered from titanium powder. It has pore structure exhibit high specific strength, high energy absorption, excellent corrosion Recommended Features
- Uniform structure, narrow pore size distribution and high separation efficiency.
- High porosity, low filtration resistance and high penetration efficiency.
- High temperature resistance, generally can be used below 280 degrees.
- Good chemical stability, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, with antioxidant properties.
- Good mechanical properties.
Review on Features of porous titaniumThe main process for porous titanium (including tube and plate) is made of high-purity titanium powder as raw material, after sieved, cold isostatic pressing, high temperature, high vacuum sintering. The porous titanium is made up of its high-tech materials and special molding process, which makes it have unique and excellent performance.
Porous titanium has a wide variety of unique and important applications, included filtration, gas absorbing, gas sparging, separation, catalyst supporting, current collection, medical implantation and etc.
Related to Features of porous titanium
Created on Oct 16th 2019 04:26. Viewed 171 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.