Eight-Channel Professional Receiverby Carson Hu ***
We are one of the providers of digital TV ,CATVand IPTV System head-end equipment . SD/HD encoder, DVB modulator, professional IRD, receiver/decoder, multiplexer and scrambler, etc., Recommended Features
- Configured with 8*ASI inputs; or 8* Tuner inputs, mode in DVB-T, DVB-S2, DVB-S, DVB-C, ISDB-T, ATSC-T
- Integrated with demodulation & gateway function modules
- MPEG-2, MPEG-4 TS to IP one way conversion supported
- IP output in 32*SPTS, on UDP protocol
- 1 GigE output, supporting parallel 1Gbps data output channel
Review on Eight-Channel Professional ReceiverIntroductions
RFR1132 Eight-Channel Professional Receiver acts as a high-efficiency device for conversion from Tuner or ASI to IP in digital TV head-end systems. It demodulate received 8*RF signals to TS signals (or 8*ASI), and then transmit them via IP(GigE, 1000M, UDP protocol) port. RF input signals can be in DVB-C, DVB-S/S2, DVB-T, ISDB-T or ASTC standard. The device is able to output with 32*SPTS via 32*IP addresses. Due to its features of high integration, multi-channel capacity designs, low error rate, etc., RFR1132 has been widely used between the new generation of IP network and DVB network, and also an ideal and cost-effective choice in IPTV systems.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Skype : carsonhu526
Website : www.regen-china.com MSN:email@example.com
Related to Eight-Channel Professional Receiver
Created on Mar 20th 2015 04:26. Viewed 345 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.