EasySecured Online Security Solutioby Gurudatt Shenoy Foundfer - InviSocial.com
EasySecured offers unique identification of online users by generating a unique identity for the device the user already owns such as their computer, usb drive or a cell phone . This is achieved by ca Recommended Features
- Automatically generate a unique system generated password for the user so that they do not have to themselves define, remember or enter a password to sign in to their account.
- Offer Two Factor Authentication by locking the User's User Name and Password to a registered device..
- As a seed to encrypt the User's User Name and Password before storing the same on a web server.
- Track the user/vistor of a website and generate website analytics.
- Restrict or Grant Access to information or content to registered devices.
Review on EasySecured Online Security SolutioHow can EasySecured protect your website and Customers!
EasySecured Software has pioneered a unique password less authentication and identity management solution that can protect your product, your customer and help create a safer environment for conducting online commerce and transactions.
Our products are developed using a combination of device identity technology, superior encryption methods and intelligent authentication algorithm that offers unique identification of online users and thus enable you to protect your online assets and customers.
Though security is paramount, our technology is also easily deployable, user friendly and cost effective. Neither you nor your customers require to purchase or install any other additional software or service.
Related to EasySecured Online Security Solutio
Your Online Identity: On The Line - 3: IDENTITY CONVERGENCE
online, identity, management, authentication, privacy, civil, liberties, politics, technology, internet
A production of InterPersonal.TV, this video of MIT Media Lab Lecturer Dazza Greenwood describes Online Identity, the privacy risks and postential social networking and productivity gains with a call
Created on Sep 8th 2010 15:52. Viewed 1,076 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.