DTV System Professional Receiverby Carson Hu ***
Eight-Channel Professional Receiver DVB-T, DVB-S2, DVB-S, DVB-C, ISDB-T, ATSC-T in RFR1108 Recommended Features
- Configured with 8* Tuner inputs, mode in DVB-T, DVB-S2, DVB-S, DVB-C, ISDB-T, ATSC-T
- Integrated with demodulation & gateway function modules
- 1 GigE output, supporting parallel 1Gbps data output channel
- Easy-operation by LCD and keyboard on front panel
- Max. bit-rate of 800 Mbps achievable
Review on DTV System Professional ReceiverIntroductions
RFR1108 Eight-Channel Professional Receiver acts as a high-efficiency device for conversion from Tuner to IP in digital TV head-end systems. It demodulate received RF signals to TS signals, and then transmit them via IP(GigE, 1000M, UDP protocol) port. RF input signals can be in DVB-C, DVB-S/S2, DVB-T, ISDB-T or ASTC standard. The device is able to output with 8*MPTS or 8*SPTS via 8*IP addresses. Due to its features of high integration, multi-channel capacity designs, low error rate, etc., RFR1108 has been widely used between the new generation of IP network and DVB network, and also an ideal and cost-effective choice in IPTV systems.
Email : email@example.com
Skype : carsonhu526
Website : www.regen-china.com
Related to DTV System Professional Receiver
Created on Apr 21st 2015 18:21. Viewed 613 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.