DRV8825 Motor Driver Module Parameters Updateby Hugh S. Electronic Parts
The DRV8825 Motor Driver Module is a driver with two H-bridge drives and a microstepping indexer. The driver has a maximum output capacity of 45 V and 2.5 A. It can operate bipolar stepper motors in Recommended Features
- 1) Six step resolution: Full step, step, step, 1/8, 1/16 and 1/32 step
- 2) Adjustable output current via potentiometer
- 3) Automatic current decay mode detection
- 4) Over temperature shutdown circuit
- 5) Under-voltage lock out and over current shutdown
Review on DRV8825 Motor Driver Module Parameters UpdateThe DRV8825 is one of the two most popular add-on stepper motor driver boards, along with the A4988. It has output drive capacity of up to 45V and lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2.2A output current per coil. Here collects the full data of DRV8825 with video.
Related to DRV8825 Motor Driver Module Parameters Update
Created on Jul 22nd 2021 01:13. Viewed 278 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.