Counterflow Feed Pellet Coolerby Angelia Gao feed pelletizing machine
As we all know, the final pellets produced by feed pellet mill are soft and moist in high temperature, so they can not be transported and stored immediately and require to be cooled first. Recommended Features
- 1. Cooling tank adopts octagon design, no dead angles.
- 2. Large inlet air area, outstanding cooling effect.
- 3. Discharging device adopts slide valve reciprocating type.
- 4. Lower power consumption, easy operation and cleaning, high production efficiency.
Review on Counterflow Feed Pellet CoolerWhat Should be Noticed in the Cooling Process?
1. Cooling can directly affect the quality of final feed pellets, so it should be a gradual process. If the pellets are cooled quickly, cracks in the outer layers are formed, which in turn can lead to higher abrasion. Moreover, with short cooling period, the inner part of pellets is still warm and pellets are still moist and sticky. And cooling very slowly will make pellets become too dry, which also results in cracks.
2. It should be noticed that small pellets emit heat and moisture more quickly than large pellets. Even distribution of pellets in the cooler also enhances the cooling process.
3. Generally speaking, air speed in counter flow cooler should stay between 0.8 and 1.5 m/s.
Related to Counterflow Feed Pellet Cooler
Created on Jun 10th 2014 01:49. Viewed 310 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.