Corn Silage Combine Harvesterby Emily C. sales manager
Whirlston Corn Silage Combine Harvester is special designed for harvesting the corn straws, combining these steps of cutting, conveying, flattening, crushing, kneading and throwing into the trail. Recommended Features
- Wide applicability
- Harvesting the crops without the limits of row spacing
- New design
- reliable performance
Review on Corn Silage Combine HarvesterIntroduction of Corn Silage Combine Harvester
Corn silage combine harvester is special designed for harvesting the corn straws or returning the straws to the fields. It processes the straws through cutting, conveying, flattening, crushing, kneading and throwing into the trailer. After ensiling, the final fine straws can be stocked as winter feed for the livestock. The corn silage combine harvester is mainly consists of cutting head, inlet roller, chaff slicer, hydraulic system, power transmission system and articulated frame.
Features of Corn Silage Combine Harvester
1. Wide applicability: suitable for harvesting the straws of corn, sorghum, pasture, cotton etc.
2. New design, compact structure, flexible operation, high efficiency and reliable performance.
3. Multifunction: cutting, conveying, flattening, crushing, kneading and throwing into the trailer in one operation.
4. Feeding quantity, stubble height, length of chopped straws and working speed can be adjusted.
5. Harvesting the crops without the limits of row spacing.
6. Applicable for wheat/rice straws harvesting only if change the cutting head.
If you like to know our machine, welcome to send inquiry to email@example.com or visit our website: www.harvestermachine.com
Related to Corn Silage Combine Harvester
Created on Mar 18th 2014 03:47. Viewed 1,155 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.