Commercial egg grading sorting machby Elena Li Consultant
The automatic egg grading machine sorts eggs according to different weights. It can grade chicken egg, duck egg, duck eggs, goose eggs, etc. Recommended Features
- Available in carbon steel and stainless steel materials.
- Egg sorting machine is widely used in sorting fresh eggs, duck eggs, salted eggs, goose eggs, preserved eggs, etc.
- It adopts a cam gear structure and chain transmission so that the eggs are weighed in sequence and not damaged.
- It can equip with egg cleaning machines, egg printers, and other egg processing machines to form an egg production line.
- Equipped with light inspection device to detect the quality of eggs through light inspection
Review on Commercial egg grading sorting machThe operation of the egg grading machine is very simple. After the operators (1-2 people) put the eggs on the conveyor line, the equipment can automatically distribute the eggs to different collection baskets according to the weight of the eggs. The equipment has reliable performance and convenient operation. , High efficiency, and the eggs are not easily broken during the grading process.
Supply of egg duck egg grading machine/egg sorting and sorting machine pictures/automatic egg sorting machine manufacturers wholesale egg grading machine process characteristics:
1. The frame structure is made of 304 stainless steel, the equipment has light weight, good strength and beautiful appearance
2. The parts are the same, no difference, with good interchangeability
3. Knife conveying, lever weighing principle, accurate weighing and convenient adjustment
4. Eccentric sprocket and compensation sprocket drive structure to improve efficiency
5. The use of cam gear structure and chain transmission, so that the eggs are weighed in sequence without damage
6. Self-rolling rubber wheels, automatically adjust the arrangement of eggs
7. Light inspection cover, which can detect the quality of eggs through light inspection (optional)
Related to Commercial egg grading sorting mach
Created on Oct 12th 2021 21:47. Viewed 89 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.