Combined Oil Pressing Machinesby Vivian Chen Sales Manager
Combined oil press is an advanced machine integrating the function of oil pressing and oil filtering. It can squeeze many oilseeds including peanuts, soy beans, tea seeds and cottonseeds etc. Recommended Features
- High efficient
- Labour and time saving
- Reliable and durable
Review on Combined Oil Pressing MachinesIntegrated Screw Oil Press Features
1. High oil yield: this automatic screw oil press adopts directional compression, multistage propulsion and once-squeezing, the oil yield can increase 10% 30%.
2. Large production quantity: the working efficiency can be improved more than 30% by strengthening the feed system and increasing the propulsion speed.
3. Automatic control: this oil press can control the squeezing temperature automatically; built-in vacuum shunt can make the efficient separation of oil and residue.
4. Safe and convenient: simple structure covering small space; adopt totally enclosed protection to ensure safe and convenient operation.
5. Reliable and durable: adopt quality steel and fatigue-resisting castings to ensure reliable performance, which can realizes long time and continuous running; the surface of automatic screw oil press adopts electrostatic spraying, which can resist over-high temperature, clean and delicate.
Integrated Screw Oil Press Benefits
Pure oil: vacuum filtering device of the automatic screw oil press can ensure the pure oil conforming to the health and quarantine standard.
Saving of labor: this oil press can save 60% labor with the same output, one or two people can produce oil by using the oil press.
Energy conservation: automatic screw oil press can decrease 40% power with the same output.
Wide usage: the popular screw oil press can press multiple oil crops, high oil yield and large capacity.
No temperature limit: this machine is equipped with temperature control system, the crude oil temperature can be adjusted naturally to achieve quick pure filtration. So it won't be limited by the seasons or climate.
Related to Combined Oil Pressing Machines
Created on Jan 15th 2014 20:23. Viewed 646 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.