Cocoa bean peeling processby allen guo Energy processing
The invention relates to a food processing method, in particular to a food processing method, and belongs to the technical field of food processing. Background technique Recommended Features
- Cocoa beans are flat seeds of the oval nut of the cocoa evergreen arbor tree, classified by variety and place of origin, and are mainly divided into criollo, forastero, and special Trinitario, Indones
- are raw materials for making cocoa powder, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, and chocolate. They can also be used to make beverages.
- They are known as "one of the top three non-alcoholic beverages in the world". Cocoa is rich in protein, fat and carbohydrates.
- Cocoa butter consists of oleic acid (about 34%), stearic acid (about 34%), palmitic acid (about 25%), and linolenic acid (about 2 / 7%). )
- Composition, which gives the product a unique taste and high nutritional value. In addition, cocoa beans are also rich in plant compounds with important biological activities, such as methylxanthine,
Review on Cocoa bean peeling process In the processing of cocoa beans, the peeling is generally obtained by roasting the cocoa beans, pulverizing them with a sheller, and separating them. However, the products are in the form of broken kernels and can only be used for the decoration of the products. Fewer whole-grained and peeled cocoa beans. With the increase in the research and development of cocoa products, in the coated products and sandwich products, the market for peeled and endosperm-complete cocoa beans is increasing, so It is urgent to study a set of techniques suitable for the peeling of cocoa bean kernels, which can ensure the integrity of the cocoa bean kernels, the quality is not affected, and it is easy to peel and realize industrial production.
Summary of the Invention
 The object of the present invention is to overcome the deficiencies in the prior art, to provide a peeling process of cocoa bean kernels, and to improve the processing efficiency and processing quality of cocoa bean kernels.
 According to the technical solution provided by the present invention, a peeling process of cocoa bean kernels is characterized by including the following process steps:
(1) Wash the cocoa beans to remove the floating dust on the surface; add soybean oil to the self-controlled electric heating machine, control the temperature of the soybean oil to 120 ~ 130 C, add cocoa beans, the mass ratio of soybean oil to cocoa beans For 1: 5 ~ 15, after frying for 5 ~ 6min, cool for 3 ~ 4min;
(2) peel off the skin of the cooled cocoa beans;
(3) Remove the cocoa bean germ with tweezers to complete the peeling process of cocoa bean kernels.
 In a specific embodiment, the cocoa beans are Ivorian cocoa beans, Ghana cocoa beans, Indonesian cocoa beans, or Ecuadorian cocoa beans.
 In a specific embodiment, the mass ratio of the Ivorian cocoa beans to soybean oil is 5 to 10: 1, and the temperature of the soybean oil is 120 to 122 C.
 In a specific embodiment, the mass r
Related to Cocoa bean peeling process
Created on Dec 6th 2019 04:01. Viewed 57 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.